OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
Solid State Chemistry conference is a traditional forum for presentation and discussion of the most recent advancements in all the fields of Chemistry: theory, numerical modelling, experiments and applications. The event is open to experts and scientists with different backgrounds (chemists, physicists, mathematicians, material scientists, biologists, engineers, etc.) to present, discuss, exchange ideas, methods and results.
The main topics of conference are: Preparation and synthesis; Phase and properties characterization; Nanomaterials, nanocomposites and catalysis; Magnetic, metal and alloy materials; Optical and photovoltaic materials; Theoretical approaches to solid-state chemistry.
The 5-day event will include invited and contributed talks and posters, organized in different thematic sessions, each coordinated by appointed chairs. We contacted several attractive international experts, who will provide a broader view of this complex field and of the main topics.
We would like to cordially invite you to attend the SSC conference, meet your friends and colleagues, actively participate in technical sessions, and thus contribute to the success of the event.
T1 - Preparation and synthesis
- new synthetic processes, including mechanochemistry and mechanical alloying
- new inorganic solids, new compounds, synthesis
T2 - Phase and properties characterization
- microscopy, diffraction, spectroscopy and other characterization methods
- atomic and electronic structure of solids
- phase changes, crystallization, structural relaxation, metal doping
- advances in characterization of solid-state materials properties
- properties and applications in thin films and bulk compounds
T3 - Nanomaterials, nanocomposites and catalysis
- hybrid materials, intercalation compounds, nanoscale hybrids, composites, functionality, biomaterials and metal-organic frameworks materials
- materials for renewable energy production and storage, nano-structured solids, hard and superhard nanocomposites material structure, properties and aspects of restoration of painted artworks
- catalytic materials, their preparation and characterization
- catalysis, chemicals and environmental protection
T4 - Magnetic, metal and alloy materials
- advances in functional semiconducting materials
- materials for electrical machines and power electronics
- magnetism and superconductivity in new materials
- phase transitions in magnetic materials: from fundamentals to applications
T5 - Optical and photovoltaic materials
- photonic and optical properties of solids
- photo-induced and non-linear effects in solids
- advanced glasses, ceramics and polymeric materials
- photovoltaics, solar energy materials and technologies
T6 - Theoretical approaches to solid-state chemistry
- computation and simulation of structures, properties or processes
- theory, modelling, calculations and thermodynamics of solids